You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Incredibles - what an appropriate name

I took my wife to see "The Incredibles" tonight. (her first time, my second; the second time was even better)
I know there are plenty of gushing reviews for the movie already, so I don't think I need to add mine.
What I will say is this: It's nice to finally see the movie companies realizing there is a middle ground in animation between the talking animals on one end, and the tentacled creatured taking over girls schools on the other. Adults enjoy a good animated movie, but those that don't insult our intelligence are few and far between.
Don't get me wrong. I like a good tentagled alien taking over a girls school as much as the next guy (well, unless he's Asian, then it's no contest) but this was a great movie. well done, good characters. Go see it,

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

What up, brutha?

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares