You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Man. it makes you think.

Not sure why, but we had an episode of 'Nanny 911' on our Tivo. Not sure why.
If you're not familiar with it, they take a family with kids who are complete heathens, parents who can't control them, and bring in a British nanny to whip the family into shape. (We Americans and our love for the quick fix, eh?)
While watching this show, I am struck by the thought that this has to be the greatest form of birth control in the world. These kids are out of control. Not in a 'Girls gone wild' sort of way. More in a 'Wildest Police Videos' way.
Kids hitting their parents, cursing at them climbing on the furniture. I know if I acted like that when I was a kid, I would have been beaten until I needed a helmet.
Glad to see that people get the help they need, but maybe people need to think ahead before they breed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares