You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday Night out.

We ventured out tonight.
Freeway, one of my greatest friends and my tattoo artist, asked us out to a new coffee shop run by his friend Badger. Panther City Coffee Co. for open mic poetry night
It's located at University and Berry in Ft Worth TX.
Anyone who knows me knows I can't stand coffee. But let me tell you, I loved this place!!!
Started out with a Chai milkshake. Perfectly spiced, creamy, just a mouthful of wonderfulness.
Sat there drinking it listening to some poetry. Some good, some great, all entertaining.
My next drink was what's referred to as "lawsuit waiting to happen". It's a milkshake, with a can of Red Bull and an entire giant Pixy Stick. (by the way, blue seems to be the best flavor to choose)
It took a little getting used to, but man, I liked it.
if you get the chance, swing by and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares