You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Friday, April 29, 2005

1 week away!

Anyone who knows me knows that, as far as I am concerned, there is only one comic shopin the metroplex woth going to :ZEUS COMICS AND TOYS.
Well, it just so happens that one week from tomorrow, on May 7, two rather substantial events will be combined. The first is Free Comic Book Day. All over the country, comic publishers get together to expose the world to the medium I love. The other is exclusive to ZEUS COMICS AND TOYS. It's called CAPE: Comic And Pop Culture Expo. There will be local and national comics artists and writers. Signings, fun, all sort of greatness. If you're out and about Saturday May 7th, come on by. I'll be there all day!

ON VH-1 Classics show "We Are the 80's" they just had the video for Michael Damian's song "Rock On". I guess in the back of my mind I remember that song, from the movie "Dream a Little Dream". But I never realized that Corey Feldman was in the video. Weird.
It was followed by Paul Hardcastle's song "19" I remember back in the early days of high school when that song was big. Maybe my first exposure to 'Techno'. I do love this show!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares