You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Make political correctness work FOR you, not against you!

There is a movement afoot to change the names of Sports teams, military equipment, or place names to be 'politically correct'.
I hereby make the case to hereby stop calling saltines, Ritz, etc, by the name 'cracker'. And don't get me started on 'Cracker Jacks'. That name is offensive to caucasian-americans, and shows terrible insensitivity to to the melanin-challenged.

4 Comments:

Blogger laprincessa said...

LOL. You crack me up, dude. Thanks for the giggle, with as busy as I am right now, I could surely use it.

4:58 AM

 
Blogger Bryan Mirkalami said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM

 
Blogger James said...

why do I keep getting Blog Spam?

8:57 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

You and me both buddy. And Horadrim. I didn't even know there was a ceiling fan blog until I got that comment spam.

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares