You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Monday, June 13, 2005

MJ is innoce.....Not guil.... they say there's no proof!!!

Yes, folks, Michael Jackson is off the hook. Good for him. Perhaps he can keep his exceedingly pale hands to himself for a while.
One of the best lines I heard called him the "teflon pedophile".

and taking a page from Ali's Book:

- Allstate Insurance says that drivers in Dallas are the worst in Texas.
FUCKING DUH!!!
Wow. With research like that, they should have cancer licked by the end of the week.

- Family Guy was great this weekend. High weirdness,

- I may have borderline high blood pressure, if the machine at work is to be beliveved. Scratch that. I have Stage 1 hypertension. Oh, and I weight 265. Think the 2 are related? I know I need to get on top of my weight. I don't need to be back down to my high school weight, but I could stand to drop a few pounds. I am not sure where to start. I try to eat pretty healthy. good breakfast, not too heavy a lunch, and dinner is usually ok. Maybe a little exercise. We'll see.

- having a house built blows dog, man. It should be great when it's done, but for now, suckness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I'm famous! Wow! ;)

building a house, regardless of the builder, is always suckage. I have yet to hear of one going smoothly from start to finish. Remind me to tell you what happened to my former boss when he tried to build one.

Family Guy was sheer greatness, especially the Rocky shoutouts and the barbershop quartet delivering the bad news...

3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares