You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Thursday, June 16, 2005

damn. I wish I was....

I should be cleaning up the apartment.
I know.
Friends are coming over tomorrow, but I am only partway through laundry.
What has impeded my whirlwind of cleanliness?
Hit Me Baby 1 More Time. They have 80's bands singing one of their big hits (In some cases, their ONLY hit. Haddaway" What is Love"?) and a current hit. The first episode had Loverboy and Tiffany. Episode 2 had Tommy Tutone and the Knack. This episode features Howard Jones, Cameo (WORD UP!!), and Sophie B Hawkins. Singer of 'As I Lay Me Down' and 'Damn, I Wish I was Your Lover'. I thought she was great in her 'Heyday', but she is AMAZING now. Beautiful, great singer. If you aren't watching it, you're missing greatness.

1 Comments:

Blogger laprincessa said...

Oh man. See I just lost all respect for your tattooed-ass. Sophie sucked ass. Actually, I think they all kinda sucked. Howard Jones and Irene Cara (who I really can't stand) were the best of the suckiest.

And Wang Chung needs to go back to whatever computer tech job they were working before they got the invite to perform. Eww.

Of all the suckiest and really sad performances I've seen so far was Martha of the Motels. You know, I really didn't need to see that. I used to think she was so hot back in the day, I would have peferred to keep her young in my head. Just like Bettie Page - I will never seek out that 400lb monstrosity down in Florida because I have a near worship-like adoration for her hot, young body. Yeah, no. I'd like to keep her devilishly angelic image instead of a big blob with no teeth, thank you. Same with Martha, the topper was the man-shirt and the black and white chucks. That's SOOOO old, fat trailer trash (and not in a good way).

Hmm.

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares