You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh MAN!!!! X-FREAKIN-3!!!

I was surfing the movie trailers sites, and I found the next must see geek movie.
X3!That's right. The third X-Men movie! I wasn't too enthiused about the prospect of 'Frasier Crane' as Beast, but going by how he looks, maybe it won't suck as bad as I thought.
As good as I thought the second one was, it looks like this one will leave it in the dust. Click the link and check it out for yourself.

And for Ali, yes, I have stopped giving you a hard time about Rent. Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually something else will come up that i am forced to give you a hard time for and the cycle will continue.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Kelsey Grammar is the perfect choice for the Beast. I think that was stellar casting on their part.

And oooooooh, he bolded it, too. Guess I should go cower now ;)

4:29 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Dude it looks pretty good. I'm pumped.

5:23 PM

 
Blogger James said...

The funny thing was me and freeway at his tattoos shop the other night going frame by frame through it like some sort of geeky Zapruder film.
ON the plus side, we saw Juggernaut, Colossus, either Jubilee or Kitty Pryde, and a Fastball Special!! damn!

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares