You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Monday, October 03, 2005

Damn Moblog

I tried to post this picture to my moblog, but it won;t cooperate.
Anyway, the wife and i were at World Market, just browsing (I was looking for ginger candies. Found ginger gummie bears. Yay!). If you aren't familiar with World Market, it's kind of combo high-end international market/international goods store. British candy, Indonesian furniture, etc. In my searching I cam across the most amazing item.
The picture says it all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

and did you buy yourself a can of a heaping serving of spotted dick?

were you browsing the unfortunately-named products aisle?

Wow, and I just go there for incense and Japanese-themed knick-knacks...

3:41 AM

 
Blogger Kami said...

Oh, wow. Does it taste like chicken?

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares