You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Rent?? I tried, really I did

Ali, I tried, really I did. I was on the Apple Previews site, and I watched the clip for "Seasons of Love" from "Rent".
'How do you measure a year'? I'm thinking the amount of time it felt like while watching this video. Wow.
Though, Idina Menzel is good to look at. That's not enough to get me there.
In the immortal words of Jimmy Kimmel, "if you super-glued my testicles to a cannonball and fired it through the doors of a theatre showing that movie, I still wouldn't watch it"

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

at least you gave it a shot, I can't ask for more than that. Thank you for humoring me.

7:47 AM

 
Blogger James said...

sat through the video twice AND watched the preview, in case I missed something
I did try for you.

5:01 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

and you're a very good friend for doing so.

I sat through Robot Chicken for you, if that helps. The trouble is, I liked it. So it's not a fair comparison

4:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares