You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

12 years of medical school for this?!?

I saw this news story and was flabbergasted. And that doesn't happen to me too much. (Hush!)
If you don't like clicking on links, the story boils down to: a doctor told a patient she was obese. So she FREAKING SUES HIM!!!! She sued her doctor for stating his medical opinion.
And, let's be honest. She may have had a t-shirt that said "hot stuff" and some (really big) hip huggers, but I doubt anything she heard came as a shock. I'm overweight. Hell, if it's true that being more than 50 pounds over your 'ideal weight' makes you obese, then I am. I know what you're thinking: I don't look it. Thank you, flatterer.
Regardless, where does this woman get off suing this doctor and ruining his life, for saying what could be the complete truth. He even apologized, but that wasn't good enough for her.

Just remember, the Bill of Rights says nothing about freedom from being offended.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, that may be an idea to get some big bucks.

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares