You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dueling movie trailers

Ali threw down the gauntlet with her post about the latest trailer from the movie version of 'Rent'

In response, I have to say, there is a remake I would actually watch (I refused to watch 'Dukes of Hazard', 'Bewitched', or Starsky & Hutch').

Yes, it is the movie trailer for 'DOOM'!!

When I first heard about this, I thought they were going to ruin it. But, watching this trailer makes me happy. There are even FPS sequences! (For you non-gamers, that's 'First Person Shooter'. Where the view on the screen is just like you were looking out of the character's eyes. Like 'Being John Malkovitch' with fewer boring parts.) I will definitely go see this movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

pfft, give me a more difficult challenge next time . So already have seen the trailer, long before you said anything...

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares