You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Nip/Tuck

Sitting here relaxing after a good dinner, watching Nip/Tuck reveal the identity of 'The Carver'. and who was it? Dr. Quentin Costa. And the wife can tell you, I picked it way ahead of time. I'll tell you, though, I almost thought it was Liz, the anesthesiologist.
Seeing a lot of previews for the movie 'Hostel'. Looks like a damn good scary movie.
Ok. Nip/Tuck is back on, and I have to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Um

Thanks

I had that Tivo'd to watch later tonight.

I knew this all along, but would have been nice to have been surprised anyway.

Hope you're happy

3:29 AM

 
Blogger James said...

you're on the web and you're bummed that I blew the surprise? yeah. ok.
(and there is more to it than what I said so :P)

9:39 PM

 
Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares