You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh My Sweet damn!!

No music title today. I'm too excited! (and 'cause the song on now is 'Disco Duck'. Damn Sirius 70's and Rick Dees! ;-) )
But the X-Men 3 trailer has been released online!!! And I didn't have to watch '24' to see it!!
I loved the teaser for this. I showed it to Freeway, and damned if we didn't spend the next 20 minutes going frame-by-frame finding all the Mutant goodies!
I will be seeing this movie. I absolutely can't wait!
lesgirly, if you don't have these guys on the hook for CAPE, I will be forced to beg and plead. Amd, I'm not used to begging a woman .... ok, well, never mind that. But it just looks that damn cool!
Ok, more later. time to watch the trailer again.
And, yes, Ali, this is my 'Rent'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

fair enough, I'm not far behind you.

And here I thought Superman would be more like your Rent

9:22 PM

 
Blogger James said...

i'll be careful not to stop suddenly.
;-)

but I'd say Superman is more my... Gone with the Wind... my.... Citizen Kane.

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares