You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Waiting for a Girl Like You

I just don't get enough Foreigner music on a daily basis. thank you Sirius Big 80's!

-Comic run today. Hanging with dedagda and took the wife with me. She doesn't get to make it by the comic shop often, and while she's not a comic fan, she enables my addiction, and loves seeing the gang at the shop. Though Bazzer was off. Which sucks, because she loves him. He is a great guy after all.
-More CAPE goodness!! I'm eagerly anticipating. I love helping with the big day, and it looks like this year will be even bigger.
-Had some neighborhood kids help with my yard. Their dad is a great guy, with an amazing yard. Well, they weeded the front yard, and damed if almost all the stuff that I thought was grasss growing was weeds! I have to learn something about my lawn, man.
-glad for a few days off work. I'm at level 35 on World of Warcraft and enjoying every second. though the wife isn't. Or maybe she is. I'm not always easy to be around. Some of you may find that hard to believe. don't. I can be a right shit from time to time.
-I blame Ali for getting me stuck on Postsecret. it's insidious, man. But a fascinating look into the lives of people you may never know (or you you may think you know quite well)

Ok, time to go fight evil in WoW.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

you "blame" me? how about I opened up a new world to you, or something a tad more positive :P

and do you always refer to your spouse as "the wife"? I bet she LOVES that ;)

9:04 PM

 
Blogger James said...

ok, 'blame' may be a little strong. I'll take that part back.

she doesn't mind. she can be sh, so she doesn;t care for attention, etc.

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares