You can't let not knowing what you're doing get in the way of you doing it. Look at our president

Monday, February 20, 2006

Bizarre Love Triangle

Again, the song that was playing as I started writing, don't read anything into it.
I'm currently cross-posting here and my new blog. eventually I may go away from here, but we'll see.
-Birthday plans fell through this weekend. large number of the family is sick. It's postponed, but still, it's a letdown. And I know I'm getting some good things. My Amazon wish-list has gone down, but I've been avoiding seeing what is missing. The wife got me some cool things, so I'm happy for that.
-Back to work tomorrow. 3 days of work waiting for me. Should be fun. But at least I get some chinese food. (If you know me, you know all about that)
-Been grinding away ay World of Warcraft. Taken my Level 32 Night Elf Druid all over and am about halfway to Level 33. Kind of a small accomplishment, but works for me.
-Being sick this weekend meant I had to miss something that was very important to me. I hated that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares